WELCOME FRIENDS

WELCOME FRIENDS
SHARING WITH FRIENDS

Friday, January 3, 2014

Nutter Butter Snowmen

Nutter Butter Snowmen .. Thank you to Our Best Bites for sharing this post.
Tutorial Courtesy of The Universe  http://www.ourbestbites.com/2014/01/nutter-butter-snowmen-easy/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ourbestbites%2FdjLu+%28Our+Best+Bites%29
You’ll need Nutter Butter cookies (I’m not aware of any similarly shaped allergy-friendly cookie, but those familiar with that world and those products might have some good ideas), white chocolate bark, mini M&Ms, mini chocolate chips, pretzel sticks, orange Tic Tacs, and, if you’re feeling especially awesome, Twizzler Pull ‘n’ Peel licorice.
Line a baking sheet (or, if you’re feeling ambitious, a table) with wax paper or aluminum foil. Melt the white chocolate bark and then dip a Nutter Butter in the white chocolate and place it on the prepared wax paper. You’ll want to work with about 5 cookies at a time; any more than that and the chocolate will start to harden before you can finish them and then you’ll be sad. At least I would be.
Carefully place 2 mini chocolate chips (pointy side up) on the “face” of the snowman as eyes and then about 5 to make a smiley face. Place 2 mini M&Ms on the snowman’s belly and the orange Tic Tac in for the nose.
Allow them to dry (you can work on more snowmen while the others dry) and then break a pretzel stick in half and use more melted white chocolate to stick the pretzels to the back of the snowmen (like arms). If you’re feeling REALLY awesome, you can tie about half of a pull ‘n’ peel strand around each snowman’s neck as a scarf.

2 comments:

  1. It doesn't help that its almost dinner and I want to eat these or go mad. I meant to say that I adore your Language of Fans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, I have a sweet tooth and I know what you mean..yummy! Thank you I love those. I think that was so special for its time period. :)

    ReplyDelete

LANQUAGE OF FANS

LANQUAGE OF FANS

FAN FLIRTATIONS

FAN FLIRTATIONS
VICTORIAN LANGUAGE OF FANS

FAN I

FAN I

FAN II

FAN II

FAN III

FAN III

FAN IV

FAN IV

FAN V

FAN V

FAN VI

FAN VI